Our Return Policy
At Shatika, your satisfaction is our priority. However due to some unfortunate reason, you are not happy with the product then the following terms and conditions apply to arrive at a mutually agreeable decision.
- If an item you ordered does not meet your expectations, do write to us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- We at Shatika are dedicated in offering you the best product and of best quality. However, to err is human and we are more than willing to resolve and rectify any error on our part.
- We take stringent measures to ensure that the items delivered to you are in perfect condition. However, there is a remote possibility that:
- The item is damaged during transit.
- A manufacturing defect (however please be informed that exclusively handmade saris have weaving irregularities that may not be counted under manufacturing defect).
- Or a wrong item delivered. (Item done on order may have slight variations in terms of color and design, thus will not be considered wrong)
- Items on sale not eligible for return or exchange.
Item Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defect or Wrong Item
If you have received an item in damaged condition or with a manufacturing defect or have been delivered a wrong product, please contact us by email within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us over the phone or via mail, we'll instruct you on how to proceed.
We will ensure shipment of the replaced item at the earliest possible with the shipping cost borne by you.
If the original ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and ship the same with the extra shipping cost to you. We will communicate with you at every point to make sure you are happy with the exchange.
If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund you in full with no deduction whatsoever. Or any other amicable resolution as mutually agreed with you.
Helpful Guidelines on Returns
Email us first if you have a problem, on email@example.com
Kindly report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question.
Please do not send back an item before consulting with us. It's very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us. Please note that no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
Please report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Please be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
Please be informed that as of now, we do not have an automated pick up option. Please return your items using registered courier services as advised in our return authorization mail to the following address and the courier charges will have to be borne by the you.
Shatika ERetailer Pvt. Ltd.
Saree Sarovar Sarafa Bazar Lashkar Gwalior - 474001, Madhya Pradesh, India
In case of item done on order - which means asking the weaver to redo an unavailable or out-of-stock item - only damaged or defected item will be considered for return or exchange. Color and design variations will not be acceptable reasons for the same.
Please note that saris on sale, applied with fall and edging, blouse stitched, worn, washed used or altered will not be considered for return or replacement . Plus COD orders will have only the Fall put in, not applied, and the pico not done.
The returned garment will be examined to check what went wrong and preventive steps will be taken to avoid reoccurrence of the same.
As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, you will agree it is mutual. If something happens in transit and the package doesn't get delivered to us, we may not be able help you. So please make sure to send the order to be returned, thru suggested postal service in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
Please note that it takes about 3-5 business days for all credits to be posted to a customer's credit card account and an additional 2 business days for the corresponding bank to actually post these to the customer's accounts from the date we process the credits. We kindly request customers to check these credits in their next credit card statement.
Inspect the order for damage on arrival
Please ensure that you are receiving what you ordered, in an acceptable condition. Do not accept orders where the outer packing is damaged or tampered with as we do not take responsibility of orders tempered with at the time of delivery. Please do verify the items’ quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, do not accept delivery of order. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Color & Description
- Please be informed that the product specifications (eg. length, colour, handwork details, etc.) are indicative and many vary slightly.
- While every measure has been taken to accurately reproduce colours, there may be minor variations in colour shade of the actual product because of the nature of fabric, type of dyeing or due to difference in appearance due to lighting and digital photography. A customer is requested to place an order keeping in mind these minor variations
- We believe that customers are making a conscious choice, very well aware that colours seen on the monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual saris ordered due to various reasons mentioned above. Please refer to sari guidelines to get an idea of how different coloured saris may vary differently.
Missing Beads and Sequences
We believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off in spite of best handling and care.